In service from 1870 the Wolf Rock Lighthouse lies east of the Isles of Scilly and was the first lighthouse in the world to have a heli-pad fitted. It was painted by Gilly in 2007.
Signed Limited Edition of 500 copies.
Close ups of the main image are shown to the right of the picture – all can be clicked to enlarge.
This print comes in one size only – 24cm x 33cm
“This print is from one of a series of original paintings commissioned by The National Trust – the originals being housed at Polbrean, The Lizard Point.”
All prints are individually signed by the artist and professionally printed on 280gms matt fine art paper by P&R Repro. They carry the ‘Made in Cornwall’ logo (authentication by Cornwall County Council Trading Standards www.cornwall.gov.uk/madeincornwall).